Wednesday, February 18, 2009

rambling nonsense

pooh is cute.


hum~

i feel so tired now but im still gonna blog because i dont like my blog to be outdated. how diligent eh..

yeah right.

YOU CAN EVEN SEE BY THE WAY I TYPE THAT IM SO FECKING SLEEPY! O_O

yes i am sleepy....*yawns and yawns and yawns*

im suppose to sleep right now, but nah, i just wanna update my blog. its a must. i have to do it by tonight or i wont sleep with ease. weird, but true.

YOU SEE! i'm blogging nonsense.

ANYWAY, all i can complain about is HOW freaking brown i look now! okay, everybody looks brown. dark. dark brown is the word.

even my piano teacher was shocked to see my newly cocoa skin! SEE! SEE SEE! i get dark real easily. just one day standing under the sun and you can see the differences by tmr.

and for the national practices, i dont have much to complain. (:

EXCEPT for the costumes! we have to wear tudongs. T_T

my face is so BIG and so square-ish...how can i even suit wearing a tudong?!? AND plus, it shows off my freaking ugly weird high eyebrows.

if i can fix my eyebrows right now, i will, but i think this kind of eyebrows..is kind of impossible to fix. how how how neh?

PRAY that noone will laugh at me in a tudong. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian