Sunday, January 18, 2009

i love you, my gorgeous pink vaio. (:

today, i learnt something very valuable which is.

DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

YESSSSSSSSS :DD

I GOT A PINK VAIO LAPTOP :D

yes, my very own personal lappy! i am so happy right now. i got my vaio this afternoon and omg, i couldnt even stop smiling even before i got it!

can you actually believe it? im now blogging using my very own fav pink vaio laptop which i have been waiting and wanting for 2 years! my gosh. until now, i find it very hard to believe its actually mine. BUT YES. IT IS MINE.

LILIAN'S PROPERTY.

:')

i tell you, its by far the most gorgeous laptop i've ever seen. when that person took out the vaio laptop for me to see and check, MY GOSH. the beautifulness of the laptop just mesmerizes you. its that POWERFUL.

i love it. i love it. i really do. my dad was complaining abt how expensive it was and all. how typical. even when i bought my SE phone, he was ALSO complaning but, heh, its his money so i just keep quiet. unless its MY money, i will scream back. LOL just kidding.

dad: awhy dont you just buy the $700-$800 laptop? must buy this expensive one for what?
me: you dont understand lah. its love at first sight. i have fallen for it. AHHHH. so this is what we call LOVE....
dad: *no reaction*

ITS TRUE. its love. :)

HEH. anyway. pictures okay! HOW CAN I NOT TAKE PICTURES OF MY NEW LAPTOP!

yes im bragging and all, but heck, dont tell me you wont brag if you got urself something you always wanted.

i didnt throw away this box! keeping it for memories. ^^

this mouse is nice too.

from side view.

front view.

the keypad is oh-so-lovely! *shrieks and faints*

actually i dont know why im doing that look..but just look at the laptop okay. :)

prove that its really my lappy.

the screen is big, the words are small, everything;s small! even my blogskin is small. well, just have to get used to it. but i like the fact that i can type really fast with this keypad. :D

oh, btw, new skin! :DDD just want something new for cny. its boring seeing that brown old skin everytime.

and its 12am now and im not in bed yet! my legs STILL HURT, except it HURTS more than last time's one. whenever i bend down, *oooooh* how can i stand tomoro's national practice? T_T

i rather stay home and play with my HEHHEHEEHEHEHEHE.

OH DO YOU GUYS KNOW THERE'S A SIMS 3 coming out soon?

i am not happy abt it. i was just getting preoccupied with sims 2 and here it comes, a brand new sims 3. wth. and personally, i got this laptop just to download and play sims2 because my desktop's one really laggy.

sigh. now there's a sims 3. nevermind lah.

dont let that news spoil my mood.

I M STILL HAPPY.

VAIO LAPTOP I GOT YOU! FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian