Sunday, January 11, 2009

bunny hills

hello.

pictures were taken yesterday in chms. i was there for the christmas/new year annual dinner. michee gave me a free ticket! :D thank you butch!

michee doesnt like the flash.

she HATES the flash.

PS: when i zoom in, i can see the outline of my contacts! WAHAHAHA xD

hellu jaywen!

see maria's pretty curls?

yes,maria you have been photoshopped!

JAWAN!



:D

i did kissed her! :P NO BIG DEAL LAH!

dark, but its okay, i like the lights.

my gosh, jaywen looks so scary! heck, it still looks nice!

RAWRRRR

maria lifting her chin up? (noticed her hoopies? i feel like pulling them down! WAHAHAH)

kissy but maria's not doing it :( shes smiling!

NOW WHEN im smiling,maria's giving the cold look. but what a sexy cold stare. LOLL

first attempt

and a nice picture in the end! maria wants someone to share spit with her! JKJK check out her tongue!

:x

this was the "burst" pic btw, but im lazy to upload up the "failed" shots.

:)

emo emo, and i fecking hate my face from this angle! i look so wide!

doing the bimbo style

i like this picture. prolly cause of my expression. :p

sorry sorry, i spoiled the picture by smiling too wide!

last picture and i think maria's telling me: "that GUY is staring again!"

IM DONE IM DONE! *overjoyed look*

yes, it took me a very long time to rearrange,edit,and upload this pictures. BUT IM DONE. :D

anyway, i went out today and took passport pictures along with my brothers. when i got the pictures back and look at it one by one,the only picture i laughed at was my bro's(dexter) pictures! HAHAHAHAHA FECK IT WAS SO FUNNY.

my dad's reaction: you see, you see! like paikiah one!

I THINK it was SO fecking funny! IT DOES LOOK LIKE a PAIKIAH(gangster). prolly cos of his squinty eyes and his no-smile option.

sorry, my picture is not funny. it looks like how i NORMALLY look like.so yeah.

i think they altered the pimple at my nose! i have been photoshopped! :X LOL. but its a good thing, really.

you know, i really need to change my hairstyle as it looks so bland. :( but i will change it prolly after a few months later because i just straightened my hair.

intro a nice hairstyle to me if you readers think it suits me! :D

okay, till here then. i have to do maths now. I HAVE TO ACHIEVE MY AMBITION of becoming an interior designer! YEEHOOO!

tooodles.

OH NO, i forgot to upload the pics of JOE JONAS! :P or as maria said, "Zhang Dong Liang" LOL LOL LOL next time k! 0:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian