Sunday, January 04, 2009

a 20 cents matter

today, my money have been stolen. T_T

well, not exactly stolen, BUT TAKEN.

let me describe how my darling money was stolen. *coughs* taken.

i was at the counter paying for something, then later i received my change from the lady. i was scraping all my cash into my bag and accidentally, i dropped a 20 cent coin on the floor. it rolled over and landed near a little boy.

i wanted to pick up my money, but that stupid little boy got it first.

its mum said, "eh, itu punya orang duit!" which means, "this money belongs to someone."

AND THAT DARN BOY GAVE ME THE "STERN" LOOK AND TOOK MY 20 CENT COIN AWAY. he didnt even bother to return it! *GRRRR*

i feel like slapping his fecking face!

i stood there waiting for him to return the coin BUT, he just snatched it away and gave me the smug look. like KANASAI MAN! its mum ALSO gave me the smug look while folding her arms and walked away.

i stood there in front of them for a few minutes and NOONE, by noone i mean the brother, the sister, NOT EVEN THE MOTHER bothered to ask the stupid little boy to return the money to me! and not to mention, all of them were looking at me!

I GILA ISIT? I AM OKAY, COS YOU DONT EVEN BOTHER TO RETURN MY MONEY TO ME!

I KNOW I KNOW, 20 CENTS ONLY MAH?

SMALL MATTER.

for me, it is not! HAVE YOU YOURSELF, EVER EARNED 20 CENTS BY YOUR OWN? I am super kedekut and i dont like people to take my money away for free!

i told my mum and dad, but both of them said, "nvermine lah, they poor bah, just give them. pity them you know."

BUT I DIDNT GIVE UP.

i followed him and his bloody blind family to their car.

OH! THEIR CAR NOT BAD LEH! dont look like a poor person's car leh! PAJERO LEH! maybe suzuki or whatever. its even better than my car! O.O

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THEY CHEATED MY MONEY AND I SWEAR IF I SEE THEM AGAIN, I am GONNA ask for my 20 cents back!

those kind of shits. beware people, dont simply drop ur money in public, who knows? that same family may come and take ur money away.

CURSES!

i dont know why i am so mad over this small matter. :( 20 cents bah~

nevermind. karma. karma karma karma karma karma karma karma

*breathes in and out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian