Sunday, December 28, 2008

such a surprise.

GUESSSS WHAT?!?

my mum just ordered a laptop for me! and its none other than VAIO! can you say "AWESOME?"

I AM SO SURE THAT I AM GONNA GET THAT VAIO! I am NOT LYING OKAY!

at first when my mum called me to tell me she ordered it, i was just like, "oh, okay". seriously! I wasnt happy or excited or anything just normal. maybe its because of my results. i'm not really satisfied with it, yet, my mum still bought me that vaio laptop! :') OH, thanks to my dad too! he's gonna pay half of it!

i'm gonna receive the vaio laptop in about a week or so. :D eeeee! EXCITED yet UNHAPPY cause school's starting by then. bad time indeed, but then i have to think of the positive stuffs, like:

1] i will soon get a super cool pinkish laptop which i can of course, show off! :P
2] SIMS 2 NO LAG!
3] my soon-going to be OWN lappy ;)

AHHHH! BLISS.

im not gonna talk about it further, because i havent get it yet, so it will be really embarassing if my mum decided to cancel the order. :O (which i doubt she will do)

AFTER A WEEK OR SO, I WILL CONTINUE MY "BRAGGING".

i know i know, my results are not "really nice", some of you may think i dont deserve to get this vaio, but its my parents' money, not yours SO suck it up!

:D

in case you were wondering what ki, my mum ordered the cheapest one they have: VAIO VGN-CS13G

i dont care! i still love it!

now i have to be real nice to my parents till i get that smexy vaio laptop! :D



ciaos.

ps: my grandma's going back tomoro, im gonna miss her so much. :'(


pps:


i found this pic in one of my folders. HAHAHAAHAHAH can you guess who they are?

ppps: I JUST BARU REALIZED THAT ITS not supposed to be pss its pps. IM so dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian