Sunday, December 21, 2008

IM BACK, peeps.

behold the toothless me.




OMG It feels like forever since i last blogged! heh!

AHH, i have lots to blog but i dont know when to start! OH YEAH! since everyone is rambling about the pmb results, i will tell on how i know my results.

THIS IS CALLED SIX SENSE. trust me.

so..on 13/14 th december, first thing when i woke up in the morning, i broke a mirror! yes *gasp* then, i forgot to bring my phone when i go out(i never ever forget to bring it) AND most suprisingly later (my left eye kept on twitching by itself) so i KNEW my pmb results must be out!

when i reached home, immediately i msg maria but i think she was busy cos she didnt reply, so i msged jaywen. and she replied, "yes, pmb results out."

and then the sad news come :( my results are not what i wanted it to be but anyway, what's done have been done. first thing i did when i got my results is "breakdown and cry"

YES I CRIED. :P i still dont know why i cried. emo time. *sigh*

OH WHAT ELSE..

oh yeah! my mum brought me fantastic gifts from taiwan! :D *show off moment*




SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT BOOTS FOR ME. oh man. i am like so HAPPY! i cant believe she actually remembered that i told her i wanted ankle boots! tq mum!


one cant be choosy can they? :S



AND AINT THIS PHONE HOLDER CUTE? eeee! so huggable! :P i feel like a kid but who cares. we're only young once you know!

and here's something i'd like to show off:

a really expensive lipgloss from..



LANCOME.

sounds familiar? OH COMEON. yes yes, im bragging. :) that's what my grandma gave me for christmas. still a little early, but never too late for it.

okay, some of you may think i did my braces already. HAH. wrong-o. my teeth is still in the growing process so i will have to wait till next year. but its okay! cos if i put my braces already, i cant eat hard food for a week or so! i cant live without hard food(chicken)!

speaking of braces, the job which i will NEVER EVER do is being a: DENTIST. YES.

how come i made such a decision? read on. :p

my little brother's tooth(molar)'s condition was real bad so we took him to my dentist. HAHA. we had to lie to him that it was just a check up, no injection required! and YES, HE SCREAMED LIKE SHIT when mr dentist plucked his molar! (more like a girl's scream)

THAT'S WHY ONE SHOULDNT be a dentist. however, DONT listen to me. be a dentist if you want to be. i cant imagine a world without a dentist. *gasp*

anyway, i will stop here k. i dont really rmb what to blog about but i do know that im going out with my girlpals tomoro! HAHA.

LOADS TO TALK ABOUT.

till here! maybe i will do the surveys and stuffs later at night.

ciao.

ps: i forgot to mention one really important thing. MY COMPUTER DONT HAVE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS. *scolds vulgar words* but the good thing is my mother's mother is coming to live with us! :D YIPPEE! i love my miri grandmother. :)

pss: i will post more pics some day later.

"no matter what colour we are, yellow, chocolate or white, the blood in our body will always be the same colour. RED!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian