Tuesday, December 30, 2008

excuse me UNCLE?

today, my cousin said something REALLY REALLY funny to a jolibee worker.

take note: the jolibee worker is in prolly aged 19-23. MOST PROLLY. he looks young and chubby.

scene: me and my cousin, emily ordering food at the counter.

jolibee guy: okay mam, may i help you?
me: *orders*
jolibee guy: *he went and get my food*
emily: *suddenly blurted in* excuse me, UNCLE?
jolibee guy: *looks a bit shocked but tried to stay calm*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS SO FECKING FUNNY! I DIDNT even expect her to say the word uncle out! i mean HE LOOKS SO YOUNG!

i bet he was so mad, and prolly he spitted on our food. OH MAN. i mean, calling him sir, would be AT LEAST much better than UNCLE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! *rofl*

OKAY DONE.

my cousin = the highlight of my day.


*wah*

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian