Wednesday, November 05, 2008

vids and bloody tests

you know how all the form 3's are relaxing currently?

AND mine will come to a halt. you know why? cause i have to sit for a theory test. fyi, it has something to do with PIANO. :)

THEORY is not easy. T.T i have to study this whole book within 4 months. AND mind you, it is not easy to memorize all those crochets, minims, quavers, semitones etc (wow, i just remembered some)

BTW, im having my theory test on March 2009.

I BET YOU GUYS MUST BE LIKE "WTF?"

hey, it must be hard or my piano teacher wont ask me to start memorizing now, right?

hais, just wish me luck yeah.

anyway,HERE ARE SOME VIDS I REALLY LIKE!



BOOMTASTIC biggie cheeeezze LOL LOL

you guys so GOTTA watch barnyard. (:

and over the hedge!

I LOVE THEIR SONGS. :D


we're rockin the suburbs!



and this is my FAVOURITE! its so sweet. AND AINT HAMMY CUYUTTTTTE? aw.

till here then.

ciaos.

BTW OBAMA'S THE NEW US PRESIDENT RIGHT? nice name. im serious okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian