Monday, November 03, 2008

disturbance

you know what's irritating and unforgivable?

a person who destroys your sleep! actually, lets make it "destroyed my sleep".

YES. there's this bastard who called this morning and me,being the person who cannot resist answering a phone call, answered it. at first i thought if i ignored it, it would stop. instead, it kept on ringing non-stop! ANNOYING LAH!

so yeah, i answered it.

me: hello?
man: can you please open your fax? (in a polite voice)
me: okay.

at first, i find him weird cause MY FAX MACHINE, do not need to be opened. it will just fax papers out itself. so i just ignored him.

so i went back to sleep and HE CALLED AGAIN. I was alone at home bah! that's why! i know, i know, you can say "just ignore it lah!" but what if its important? or some documents that need to be signed? i dont want to be murdered by my parents for that!

second time.

me: he-LLOO? (started out softly then loudly)
man: can you open your fax?
me: already!
man: please open your fax!
me: okay okay. (cannot tolerate him anymore, just agree to what he says)

EITHER he doesnt know english or he's mentally retarded. FECK MAN. didnt i just said "already???" imagine lah, you kena woke up by some stupid stranger who doesnt know english and then you want me to be all nice and bear with him? i absolutely hate people disturbing me when im trying to sleep!

OH HO HO. but this trauma havent end yet.

HE CALLED FOR THE THIRD TIME. -_________-

me: YESSS? (this time cannot tahan liao)
man: CAN YOU PLEASE OPEN YOUR FAX? (ma der, why so MARAH?)
me: ALREADY! I already opened it! okay okay i open!

this time i shut down my phone! by shut down i mean, closing the circuit. B)

WAHAHAHAHAH! KANASAI. you think listening to ring tones very nice is it?

RING RING RING RING RING

he's really stubborn. just fax me the "thing" then, dummy! YEEEESSH. maybe i should have told him carefully what brand my fax is..etc..etc..the system. bla bla bla. DOESNT he understand? my fax machine and his are different!

*scolds vulgar words*

chill. (:

right, i will go play some dress up games now!

ps: MICHEE! hamsters are really cute. EEEEE! AHAHHAHA im still thinking about "the paw" get me?

pss: see! aint i blogging regularly nowadays? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian