Saturday, September 20, 2008

random talks

i was talking to my cousin about chucky and this is how she reacted.

btw, chucky! DONT TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW WHO CHUCKY IS. >:

me: you like chucky?
emily: huh? who chucky?
me: the one who likes to take knife and kill people?
emily: *gives a long sigh* you mean the chucky in happy tree house?
me: -____-

oh yeah, try and watch channel 325! :)

it wil put a big smile on your face!

and if any of you are feeling real bored and all, here's something to keep you entertained.

http://www.y8.com/

dont worry, its not a dirty webbie.

instead, here are some games i find really funny!

Kill Time in Office



Click here to play this game



Bartender: The Right Mix



Click here to play this game


the rest- you find yourself. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian