Saturday, August 02, 2008

im still there waiting..

remember i blogged about vinesh being an awesome blogger?

I TAKE BACK MY WORDS.

vinesh insulted me today. :'(

HE SAID MY NOSE IS BIG.

i seriously wanna grab hold of a parang now and slash vinesh to pieces and give his remains to the stray dogs to eat. VINESSSSSSHHH! why you so mean ka? why cant you just lie to me?!? why tell the truth? *sniffs* the truth hurts. that is true.

vinesh: your nose is big!
me: WHAT? T.T
vinesh: okok! its small then (see the sarcasm?)
me: BUT YOU SAID IT WAS BIG!!!
vinesh: no its SO SMALL that you cant even see it! (too much that it breaks my heart into pieces)

VINESH YOU SMALL-ASSED MEANIE! I was being so nice to you asking you about indian food, chatting about BOMBAY and you YOU! just had to blurt out that sentence. that mean mean mean MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN SENTENCE!

NEVERMIND. even if its big i wont do anything to my nose. :) im plastic surgery-free. i dont do them cos vincent dont want me to do. :D so nice right? im sure my other friends dont approve this too. DO YOU GUYS APPROVE HUMM? >:

dont forget, big nose = rich people

YEAH WAH VINESH. you have such a straight nose and small one that when you grow up next time, you will BE A GARBAGE COLLECTOR. trust me. you shall see, vinesh, i will be the one driving the bright red sports car honking you(who is apparently busy sweeping the streets) while saying,

"wow. nice job, vi. my life's okay okay. got a hot hubby thats a dead ringer for Joe Jonas, a victorian house with only 24 rooms, im planning to add 2 more rooms since im expecting twins ey? *winks*"

and you will be the one saying,

"my job's cool too. i got a wife that looks exactly like Aishwarya Rai(sp?) a nice kijang..and later on, im eating tandoori! wanna join?"

YES VINESH. THAT'S YOU. LAUGH AT ME MORE. HA DER HA! GO AND eat your tandoori! :P


so girls, if you like/loves/admires VINESH. GET A SMALL NOSE. he loves those kind. :) im such an angel telling you girls this.

you better take back your words, vinesh. karma. karma. its never too late. *evil grin*

ps: anyone who's nick jonas's girlfriend is so lucky. :) *sighs* oh, i HATE this short form word the MOST.

idk

like who invented it? YEEEEEEEEESH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian