Thursday, August 28, 2008

evening.

i hate one of my dad's friend. the stupid short idiot looking face person.

SERIOUSLY, GO TO HELL WELL YOU?

-satisfied-

not satisfied yet. he changes the channel whenever he wants like he's the man of this house. he come and go as he pleases. he doesnt say hi.
he puts up his smellyfeet on the couch wherever he wants.

STUPID IDIOTIC SHIT SHIT SHIT MAN.

people talk to him,he ignore. GO GO ROT IN HELL.

dad: eh? so why suddenly come to my house?
the "idiot": *flipping newspaper*
dad: zai gan ma ah? (what are you doing?)
the "idiot": *no answer*

EVERYTIME MY DAD SPEAKS to him, he will ignore. HE IS SO WEIRD. o.O only when people give him drinks then he finally reply. AW. how suweeeet. or should i say ironic.
FECK THAT SHIT.

I REALLY REALLY WANNA GO AND BASH HIM UP AND FEED HIM TO KILLA SHARKS. never ever have i hated any of my dad's friends that much. awesome.

im gonna faint because of over-anger-stress.

I CANT STAND IT. PLEASE DADDY, DONT GIVE HIM ANYTHING TO EAT OKAY. he just did. -___________- OH AND ITS MY MOONCAKE TOO!

URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

THE PAIN. THE PAIN!!!!!!!!

-pain relieved-

btw, given the choice, which would you pick?

HBO, CINEMAX or STARMOVIES?

for me, hum. hard choice between hbo and starmovies. the reason i ask this is cause im really lazing up at home by watching movies every 3 hours. trust me. awesome movies. :D

oh, and my mum shared her old stories with me and my bro. she said there's a guy who used to ride to her house and give her grapes. she said he was very gentle, but then he has a motorcycle which in the olden days prolly represents = poor. my dad has a car = rich. HAHAHAHA!

my mum prefer my dad tho, cos he's better looking than the grape guy. my mum's gonna let me see the picture of the grape guy! cant wait tho, lets see if he's handsome. HOHOHOHO!

i love hearing old stories from my mum. :) i just wonder next time when i have kids of my own, i will prolly tell them about my life too.

i miss james from kindy school.

you know what i really want now?

a bubble dress. :DDD


yep, this is edited. my eyes arent that brown. well it IS brown, but the dark type of brown. brown eyes are nice. only if it doesnt look fake lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian