Saturday, June 21, 2008

rants rants ABOUT INDOMEE

i have been stuffing myself with INSTANT MEE like everyday! which is not good.

a lot of people die from eating packet mee y'know? sigh. ITS LIKE MEEGORENG MEEGORENG everyday. since its a saturday today and i dont wanna go out and my mum doesnt evn wanna help me tapao food. *sniffs* she said she wanna go and tapao from tamu. TAMU again??!?

actually, *coughs* i love eating the food from there, cause its cheap, and well, tasty. but after you ate the mee there, you have this feeling that your throat's very dry and itchy which results in drinking lots of mineral water.

and thats when my mum gave up on me and asked me to cook instant noodles again! Me, being the very (A) nice daughter, HAHA. just kidding, just malas to pick up a fight, so went and cook the meegoreng again.

indo mee nowadays, really taste bad. maybe its my cooking skills, but seriously, its very dry, not enough sauce like last year. prolly they changed the "producer" of indomee.

anyway, a change of subject will do, i dont think anyone would like to read this non-stop ranting about MEEGORENG.
do you know, Jason Earles who played Jackson in Hannah Montana is actually...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
30 FREAKING YEARS OLD?

gasp. gasp.gasp. im practically choking on my own saliva now. I thought he was maybe 19 or 20+. He's sorta dumb but cute in either way. ;) (okay, maybe you dont think he's cute)

OH OH CAMP ROCK IS COMING!!!!!! STARRING MY FAVE FAVE GUYS, JONAS BROTHERS! EEEE! CANT WAIT!

till here then.

they're still the best. xD

ugh...i could just blast off my head if i have to see anymore stupid fucking lame xxxxx posers PICTURES?!?? WALAO they think they so pro in taking pictures why dont they just go and become model or something? -.- OR BETTER go apply for the L.P.S lame photographers section?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian