Friday, February 01, 2008

Cams!

OH SHIZ! I am so greeeedy now. the next king midas of the 21st century.
I WANT VAIO LAPTOP! I WANT CAMERA! I WANT BRACES!

vaio is a very common one, since last year, i have been longing for it! Camera is a new thang! HAHA! Yeah. Braces. yesh. i want braces! Last year, i detest braces so much! My dad nagged me to get braces as my front teeth looks so crooked like shit! But then, i ignored him. Then now! I want..T.T My dad was like so happy when he knew i wanted braces! :P HAHA! Good lo. Plan to do during the holidays.

Now. i must get very very excellent vinesh-only-can-get results to please my mum and get my parents to buy me both VAIO laptop and This DSC-T2 sony camera! It looks so NICE :D HAHAHA! Hope i can get! *crossed fingers*

Okay. now i want your opinion! Tell me which one looks better. BLUE or PINK? Pink looks kinda bright, as michee said. but then i like both! Help me decide the colours! :p Green looks quite sexy too! Help me decide! T.T BLUE GREEN or pink? DECISIONS DECISIONS. shiz.


PINK?

BLUE?

OR SEXY GREEN? ;P

HAHA! I want your opinions! Gimme a feedback, butches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian