Tuesday, January 29, 2008

bon bons

im craving for food again XD after chatting with mar, i felt like eating so many differents kinds of food. :D HEHEHE.


LIKE for example eating BON BONS.
in case you guys dono whats bon bons:

27} lilian im a very very fat boar x) says:
what the hell is bon bon
maria - SINGAPORE!SINGAPORE!wait for me. says:
is a chocolatey round delicacy


smartass maria. :D


dont the name bon bons sound nice to hear? :) *smirks*



colourful sprinkles bon bons!



my mum brought back lots of scrapbooks(from flood one, which is kinda smelly). The cover wasnt that attractive, but when i looked inside. O.O EY SEH! not bad wo! So colourful! *.* I feel so kiddish, but hey, its creavity.


oh yea! valentine's day is coming! ^^ i feel like giving to everyone in my class. EEE! the excitement! :D hmm, should i consider lollipops? i feel like buying ferrero rocher(sp?) but it costs so expensive la! *i wonder who actually wanted to give ferrero rocher in the fridge to someone as a bday present?* HAHA! NYEH.


damn. have to go study now. mum's nagging me again! till here! ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian