Thursday, June 07, 2007

i was bored and then i search about orlando bloom in the internet. and i think some of his quotes are REALLY nice.
these are some that i like. :)
Orlando: When you start falling for somebody and you can't stop thinking about when you're going to see them again, I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected- They're a handful.

Orlando: I don't care that much about money, actually. People get obsessed with those things, but the only thing that can really make you happy is love.

Orlando: I'm in love with love. It's heavenly when you're falling for someone and you can't stop thinking about her.

GAHH. So romantic one. OH. He loves when women smiles. :D SO ROMANTIC. WAHHAHA. He's afraid of pigs.
Orlando: (on being called a “heartthrob”) That doesn't bother me. Name any of my heroes, and they were hotties. (Marlon) Brando was a pin-up, so was James Dean, Paul Newman. I'm not going to (rest) on my "teen hottie" laurels. I have aspirations to do more than that. (Still) they're very loyal fans, those teenage girls! I definitely appreciate them!

ooooh. so he appreciate the teenage girls ahh? actually. thats kinda true. i nvr saw any women whos about 25-35 gaga over celebrities. weird hor? they usually like MORE older guys. my mama said Brad Pitt is handsome and my father was like "yea. handsome." GAYY. haha. no la.

hhmm. mayb i will post up some oder pics. im bored.


this was suppose to be a 'natural' pose..but looks kinda fake. *(check out aaron chong)*


ahh..dont think negative yo. its js bruce's hand and szekhai's promoting the err..whats those stuffs on their hands..


maria rubbing her eyes
michee
byeee.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian