Thursday, May 31, 2007

EMBARASSING

Came bck frm piano class js now. and. something totally funny and kinda embarassing happened. KINDA NIA.

ERM. Went to restaurant makan as usual. then was makan-ing happily for an hour. then suddenly, the door opened then a cute guy came in. i was like *speechless* cos he was right in front of me mahh..ten i was sitting in that direction and looking really speechless. i mean i din open my mouth and like "GAHH URE HOT" like a crazy idiot. i was js eating and looking. SO DUMB.
well..then i kinda get my mee wrap around my straw..and how paiseh leh. the cg is talllll. nice hair tho. :)

cg: *walks in*
me: *look at the papa and then the mama and then the cg*
cg: *look then walk away*
me: *lilian...dont think so much..you like somebody oledi..concentrate..focus*

and this conver started between my bro and my mum. i was js listening. :/
mum: eh, dex, u see that white shirt guy sitting there.
dex: i see liaw, why?
mum: handsome hor? *HANDSOME? HAHAHA..MA..U GOT GOOD TASTE LA..wonder why tey nvr say cute*
me: *trying not to laugh*
dex: emm....*hes a boy dude. how wud he noe if he is handsome*
mum: u see his father..tat means when hes young he looks like his son
dex: ya hor
mum: ur granpa oso
me: HAHAHAH*nt so loud la*
dex: hahah

my mum gt taste. haha.
the worst part was my mama said the sentence *the WHITE shirt guy is handsome.* so LOUD. GAHH. SO loud for what? I wan mian zhi oso leh.

my face was panas leh. doesnt mean man. i get anang like that when i see cgs one. haha. really cute one ofcors la.

hmm..tats all i guess.
BYE.:D
rmb to tag! U spam oso nvm since i will still reply! :D
oh..happy 102 post bloggie!

ohhyea..form 1R guy ure hot!hes 163 cm! Same like me! WHAHAHA..i viewed his profile js nw! He cancelled his email. so sad. :(
oh. sum guys. if u wear business suits outfit. dont match with slippers. one father wore that and looks GAY. honestly! i tried nt to laugh. im being nice.:]


I DONT WANT TO A SOLDIER. DONT WANT. they will choose anyway.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian