Monday, March 27, 2006

More About Me

Hi. This is how I look like now. :)

Over the years, I have changed...

But I am still me. Always and forever will be Lilian. I'm unique and so are you. Cause everyone is!

I have my happy-go-lucky moments..

I have my narcissistic moments..

Fascinated

"Bitchy"

Kiddish
and Silly :)

And that all adds up to ME!! :D

That is, if you're interested to know :)

1) I love to blog, obviously!
2) Mostly my blog posts consists of rants, my thoughts, my loves, my hates and so on...
3) I rant a lot because I'm a whiny person. Can't help it!
4) I tend to be more open when I'm online rather than offline. (because everyone is like that or vice versa if you're different)
5) I love to tweet! Follow me on twitter if you want to!
6) I'm a sucker for pink stuff!
7) My obsession for shopping never ends.
8) I don't really think I stick to a style but my best friend says I'm more "vintage-y". So be it.
9) Yep, I have best friends. But I ain't gonna name them because it will be quite unfair to the rest.
10) I love cats and dogs and anything cute and fluffy! No bugs please. Ew.
11) I think lizards are cute!
12) I spend most of my money on food.
13) As long as the food is good, I don't mind spending a large amount of money for it.
14) Sushi, tomyam udon, fried goodies, anything savoury, you name it, I love them all as long they don't have garlics.
15) I detest garlics and rude waitresses a lot.
16) I'm easily fascinated and satisfied.
17) I'm a sucker for sad romance movies.
18) I hate watching ghost movies that are not scary.
19) I tend to be very sensitive. I'm a cancer afterall.
20) I keep grudges. :)
21) I tend to hate people easily and also, like them easily.
22) I'm kind of compassionate.
23) I don't care if i'm still living in the past. I simply just want to remind myself of it.
24) I like my style, thank you very much. At least I don't like shoulder pads!
25) I'm easily hurt.
26) I'm much much more stronger than I am last year (2009)
27) I try not to read criticisms about me and avoid it. And so far, I'm doing good :)
28) Life quotes rock!
29) My favourite hairstyle which I currently don't have but wish to don is waves with straight-cut bangs.
30) I tend to stick to the same style as I'm not adventurous enough.
31) I love to doll up for occasions!
32) I'm a home-body. That is, I love to stay indoor most of the times.
33) I love nature. Yes, I'm aware that it clashes with me being a home-body kind of girl.
34) Happiness is very important to me.
35) My favourite gadget is my sony vaio pink laptop.
36) I hate being alone.
37) My favourite colours are pink, yellowish-green, sky blue, silver, basically all colours are nice.
38) I may like something real fast but then, I can get over it fast too.
39) In Archie comics, I always preferred Betty than Veronica.
40) I have two siblings.
41) I wish to own a pet but my parents won't let me till I grow up.
42) Have a huge interest in graphics and animation.
43) Wishes to be good at something.
44) My own bed, pillow, softoys are my comforts.
45) When I get upset, I watch funny movies or either break down and cry.
46) I prefer savoury but that doesn't mean I don't like chocolate!
47) My ideal room is full of pink and fluff!
48) My full name is Lilian Hii Rui Juan.
49) I don't know how to write my chinese name. What a disgrace to my nationality.
50) I'm born on 2nd July 1993 in the year of the rooster, zodiac's cancer.
51) I have the worst handwriting ever! It's even worse than a guy's one, I swear.
52) I'm a relatively messy person. My room is the evidence and my handwriting too.
53) I tend to think too much when things don't go my way and when that happens, I breakdown and cry and mope around for a few hours and when that's done, I sober myself up and try to not think about it and be happy again. :)
54) I love watching teen romance flicks no matter how cliche they are! It makes me happy and gives me a little hope that dreams do happen if you believe.
54) I'm a naturally very very very very shy person.
55) I really wish to own a pet, a cat or a dog, I don't mind, as long as I fancy them.
56) I love romantic and slow piano songs. Catchy tunes are fine with me but I get bored with them after a while.
57) I'm a HUGE FAN of Glee! I'm a gleek, yo! :)
58) I enjoy reading beauty and fashion magazines to get inspirations! They are awesome!
59) My three softoys names are Momo, SugarLav and Pooh-pooh.
60) Hello Kitty is damn attractive.
61) I tend to say "Damn" and "Shit" too much. *sigh loudly*
62) I'm trying to stop myself from swearing the "F" word out.
63) I used to love HUGE bows, and by huge I meant H-U-G-E. When I wear em' out, I feel extra girly!
64) I'm starting to love my small eyes which is a HUGE PLUS for me. It's about time I start to embrace it. So what if I have small eyes? At least a little make-up can still make it look good :D
65) I hate it when people talk shit about something I like. Hey, I apologize if I offend you in advance, but if you know I like that someone/something, then, refrain yourself from insulting.
66) Do you know I write Sim stories too? Go to Sims Fantasy World if interested! :D

There's like WAY more but I'm gonna end it here for the time being. I will update it once in a while so there's always something new about me. It never ends. :)

Do you ❤ reading my blog? If you do, continue reading it at CLICK TO GO TO HOMEPAGE!

6 comments:

  1. Quite long introduction.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't believe it, i actually read the entire introduction of yours!!! hi^5 as i have got some of the stuff common with you. BUT... i don't think lizards are cute, i am no sucker for pink stuff. and... you must start learning how to write your chinese name!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have quite a lot of details there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the list can certainly be topics for you to blog about =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fzikuz: HAHA. YEAH! I'm not expecting anyone to read it all. :P

    Xie Bin: *applause* I AM AMAZED, SERIOUSLY. HAHAHAHA. Duh. Most guys don't like pink stuff. And if you do, your guys friends will start to doubt your sex. I will, I will..if I'm not too lazy!

    Theeggyolks: It's only 1/4 part of me! :D Girls are complicated. Haha.

    kenwooi: Thanks for the suggestion..maybe I will do that one day..hmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i guess now the guys will know what to expect if they want to chase you XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated. Alternatively, you can inbox me at my FACEBOOK if you have some private questions you want to ask. :)

♥ Lilian